This blend contains Salt, Sweeteners, Spices and Garlic in a combination sure to produce a tasty product.
ITEM: Old Plantation Summer Sausage Seasoning
SIZE: 18 Oz. (seasons 25 Lbs. meat)
Packed 24 Bags Per Case
UPC Code 78665 00114
INGREDIENT STATEMENT ON BAG:
Blended of Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sodium Erythorbate (7/32 Oz.),
and less than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate added as and Anticaking Agent.
25.0 Lbs. 70% Lean Beef
3.0 Lbs. Water (Optional)
1.0 Oz. Curing Salt (6.25% Sodium Nitrite)
1 Bag #25 Old Plantation Summer Sausage Seasoning
1. Grind meat through 1/4 inch plate. Transfer to mixer.
2. Add water (3 Lbs.), seasonings and sodium nitrite.
3. Mix until the meat block is tacky. (6-8 minutes)
4. Regrind through a 1/8 inch plate. Stuff into casings.
5. Process in smokehouse to 155° F internal.
To manufacture a reduced pI-I product use starter culture or encapsulated acid and adjust
procedures as needed.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This one is a favorite. Family and Friends love this recipe.