ITEM: Old Plantation Jalapeno Smoked Sausage Seasoning
SIZE: 14 Oz. (seasons 25 Lbs. of meat)
Packed 24 Bags Per Case
UPC Code 78665 00139
INGREDIENT STATEMENT ON BAG:
Blended of Salt, Jalapeno Peppers and Other Spices, Sodium Phosphates (10.0%), Garlic
Powder, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate (1.5%), and less than 2% Soybean Oil And Silicon
Dioxide added as a flow conditioner.
This blend provides just the right amount of heat you would expect from a Jalapeno
Smoked Sausage. The combination of other spices and garlic makes this Jalapeno Smoked
Sausage the perfect addition to your product line.
JALAPENO SMOKED SAUSAGE
25.0 Lbs. Pork Trim (70/30)
1 Bag #25 Old Plantation Jalapeno Smoked Sausage Seasoning
1. Coarse grind meat through a l/2" plate.
2. Transfer to mixer and add seasoning, 1 oz. cure, and 2.50 lbs. of water. Mix 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Regrind though a 3/16" plate.
4. Stuff into 32-38mm casings and hold overnight in cooler.
5. Process through smokehouse to an internal temperature of 152-155 degrees.
6. Chill to 40 degrees and package.